Subject: AMOS Pro Update
From: Paul Burkey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 95 05:25:29 GMT

Hello again :)

After posting my last message about AMOS Pro I now find out that it was
full of rubbish about 'Ultimate Software' well please take no notice of
what I said ;) and instead get in touch with 'Steve Bye' of F1 Licenceware
for details of the AMOS Pro distribution.

As I said it's well worth updating AMOS to the new version and even more
important that you start using the new AMOS Pro compiler. If people like
Steve get enough good responce for this product then the future of AMOS
might become more nicer than not being very nice, not that it's not already
nice but things could be more on the nice side ;) I think it's past my
bed time :-O

Thanks,

-------------------------, There will be rumours of things going
Paul Burkey      \|/     | astray, and a great confusion as to where
IRC: shoecake    O^O     | things really are, and nobody will really
-------------oOo-(_)-oOo-+ know where lieth those little things with
[email-masked] | the sort of raffia work base, that has an
-------------------------' attachment that will not be there. M-PYTHON